Arts In The Parks
Arts in the Parks is a series of summer arts workshops designed to introduce students, ages 6 and older, to a variety of experiences in both the performing and visual arts. New classes are added each year and all classes are led by experienced artists and arts educators.
Arts in the Parks Presentation
Click the buttons below to view a presentation about the past Arts in the Parks season, complete with photos from the classes.
Arts in the Parks registration is now OPEN! Please click the button below to be taken to our registration site. If you have any questions, please feel free to call any of our three centers.
A few things to note about Arts in the Parks COVID-19 precautions:
- Classes are limited to ten children in Indiana and nine children in Ohio, according to state requirements.
- Masks are required to be worn by children, parents, and instructors at all times. We will have a supply of extra masks if you don’t have any.
- Temperature checks will be performed by the instructor on every student before class. Students who are exhibiting COVID-like symptoms or who have a fever will be sent home. We are asking parents not to leave their child until after the temperature check has been conducted.
- Gloves will be offered to students who would like them.
- Social distancing is required for students not in the same household.
- Supplies will be handed out in individual packets for students to keep. Any art materials that are shared will be handled by the teacher and sanitized before the next class.