Center Director – Auglaize/Mercer Center – Part Time
Arts Place, Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly motivated individual to manage and lead the Auglaize/Mercer Center in St. Marys, Ohio. This is a half-time (20 hours per week) position with some benefits. We seek candidates with the following:
- An authentic enthusiasm for all the arts
- Strong organizational skills
- A desire to work with people from all walks of life
- Basic math skills and an ability to handle financial transactions
- Good communication skills, both as a writer and speaker
- Superior listening skills
- Able to provide own transportation
Dedicated to nurturing the creative spirit in our community, Arts Place is a non-profit organization serving a six-county area in west central Ohio and east central Indiana. We operate centers in Portland and Hartford City, Indiana, as well as the center in St. Marys, Ohio. Arts Place presents exhibits and performances and organizes several educational programs.
This is a position with great potential for a motivated individual. Please send an electronic or hard cover letter, résumé and three references to: Eric R. Rogers, Executive Director, Arts Place, Inc. P. O. Box 804 Portland, IN 47371 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Arts Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer.